Careers > Care Management Positions
Care Management Positions
Thank you for your interest in being on our Care Management team at Family First Senior Care.
Our current opening(s) include:
Aging Life Care Manager (RN, BSW, MSW or LCSW)
Establishing a professional relationship with clients, family members, physicians, discharge planners, social workers, facilities and health care decision makers by providing on-going assessments, assistance arranging for necessary services and access to resources that will give clients and families the support they need when at their most vulnerable.
- Registered Nurse, BSN, MSW or LCSW with a min. of 2 years current experience in health care
- Preferred, 2-years of community-based health care (home health, public health, home care)
- Preferred, Advanced certifications: Certified Care Manager, Certification in Gerontology, etc.
- Proven clinical competency
- Ongoing professional educational training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Auto Insurance, valid, unrestricted driver license and own transportation
Join Our Team!
Please e-mail your cover letter, resume, references and salary history/requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Care Management in the subject line.
Family First Senior Care is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, medical condition, national origin or marital status.
Care Management Careers
Frequently Asked Questions
[Click to expand]
Is a registered nurse or social worker degree required to apply for the care management position?
Yes, either an RN license or a Masters of Social Work degree is required.
Is previous work experience as a care manager required?
It is preferred but not required. However, two years previous experience in healthcare is required.